Floor Model Grinder DSW 114 D
Excellent transport and cutting properties, even with larger batches
The mincer DSW 114 D is the ideal machine for professional meat processing in medium sized butcher’s shops, and shift working supermarkets.
On account of it’s highly efficient method of construction, combined with the hopper capacity of 50Ltr., the Mincer DSW 114 D produces a theoretical debit of 1600 kg/h.
The machine casing can be taken apart very quickly and easily. The smooth surfaces and the swing-away protection of the feeding funnel (equipped with a magnetic security sensor), both make for an easy cleaning of the machine.
On demand the machine can be equipped with a separating device for separating the minced meat from sinews and gristles.
- Completely stainless-steel
- Worm and worm casing stainless-steel
- Spilling protection cover stainless-steel (equipped with a magnetic security sensor)
- Removable worm casing
- swing-away protection for the feeding funnel (equipped with a magnetic security sensor)
- Hopper capacity: 50 Ltr.
- Theoretical debit: 1600 kg/h
- Attention-free gearmotor as direct drive
- 1 number of revolutions for the mixing function, forwards and backwards
- 1 number of revolutions
- 2,2 kW / 0,55 kW, 400 V, 50 Hz
- On-/Off push buttons
- CEE jack 16 A
|DSW 114 D|
|Theoretical debit (kg/h)||1600|
|Cutting system||Double cutting system Unger
D 114, 5pcs. consisting of:
▪ 1 pre cutter
▪ 1 breaker plate 3 mm
▪ 1 breaker plate 7,8 mm
▪ 1 breaker plate 13 mm
▪ 2 mincer knives, with 3 blades
▪ 2 plain washer, narrow
|Accessories||▪ 1 stamper
▪ 1 tool to dismantle the cutting unit
▪ 1 tool to dismantle the screw nut